1. Thinking makes the difference – separating leaders from the general followers. “…As a man thinks in his heart, so is he….” King Solomon (Pr. 23:7).
2. We are limited by the level of our thinking – and so is our world. – The quality and the quantity of it,
3. The quality of thinking comes as we invest adequate time to think deep and wide.
4. Leaders are Thinkers.
5. Thinkers, good thinkers, are successful people.
6. “Good thinkers solve problem; they never lack ideas that can build an organization” (JCM – HSPT)
7. “The way they think is what separates successful people from unsuccessful people” (JCM_HSPT)
8. The world is transformed daily through the ages, by thinkers – the philosophers the day.
9. The world is still waiting for thinking leaders to chart new territories for the people to follow.
10. Innovation has always been a result of meditative thinking – people engaging in asking questions in anticipation of an answer; continuously refining, until the right solution has been discovered.
11. Today is the tomorrow we have been thinking about, wondering how it would be – and it is here!
12. But tomorrow never finishes, so thinking will never end, thinking about various issues that affect our world.
13. Thinking about family matters, business matters, societal governance matters, socioeconomic matters, educational issues, health issues, technological advancement, etc., etc……
14. So, the quality and quantity of our thinking today is critical to what tomorrows turn out to be.
15. The world of tomorrow is in dire need of great thinkers today! I hope you would be one.
16. Thais is what I trust God will trigger during our session today, at the eve of a new year.
Concluding Remarks… Let’s think together on these two quotes: And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise’ (Phil. 4:8 NLT) “When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child; now that I am an adult, I have no more use for childish ways.” (1 Cor. 13:11 GNT)
Leave a comment