Proven tips and sayings!
- Personal leadership is Key. Learn to Lead yourself first.
- A good Preacher preaches ALL the time without using words!!!
- Leadership, as we have been told, can be of the Nation, your Community, or your Home.
- Common to ALL these levels of Leadership is that…,
- Leadership is Not about what you left behind; it’s about Who you left behind.(Leading your Home) ⁃ Leaders develop the Next Generation while Managers focus on their Position or their Authority.
- Make yourself increasingly unnecessary! Let your son or daughter do what you would do if you were not there. ⁃ Note that your style will vary with the maturity level of your trainee.
- Autocratic if they are green/youthful, Democratic if peer level, lais·sez-faire if well motivated (let them alone to rule) God’s final Resolution for the Homes. ⁃ “Hosea 14:4-9 MSG
- “ I will heal their waywardness. I will love them lavishly. My anger is played out. I will make a fresh start with Israel. He’ll burst into bloom like a crocus in the spring.
He’ll put down deep oak tree roots, he’ll become a forest of oaks! He’ll become splendid—like a giant sequoia, his fragrance like a grove of cedars! “ The impact on the World around us, according to God’s plan- ⁃ ***Those who live near him will be blessed by him, be blessed, and prosper like golden grain. ⁃ ***Everyone will be talking about them, spreading their fame as the vintage (uncommon) children of God. Ephraim is finished with gods that are no-gods. From now on, I’m the one who answers and satisfies him. ⁃ ***I am like a luxuriant fruit tree. Everything you need is to be found in me.” ⁃ * * * If you want to live well, make sure you understand all of this. If you know what’s good for you, you’ll learn this inside and out. God’s paths get you where you want to go. ⁃ Right-living people walk them easily; wrong-living people are always tripping and stumbling.” #empowerment
Leave a comment